The first required element is to submit the SUBMISSION FORM. In it you should provide: name and surname of the author, e-mail address and address for traditional correspondence, place of employment, photo (in the case of a larger number of authors, data on all persons and an indication of the correspondent's author are required), title of the article and summary and keywords. It is also necessary to declare whether the article is to be included in the group "contributing to science ..." or "other".
The second required element is to send the complete article (without the author's identification data) with additional materials, such as tables, illustrations (integrated into the text or in separate files).
The third required element is to send the AUTHOR STATEMENT. The statement contains information about the copyright of the uploaded materials.
Based on the materials sent, the Editorial Board decides whether to invite the Author to submit the article or suggest sending it to another journal.
It is recommended to send a comprehensive set of materials: submission + article + statement of the author, developed according to the rules as below.
In order to improve and speed up the publication process, please comply with the following requirements regarding the submitted material:
1. The text of the article should be written in one of the publicly available programs (for example, Microsoft Word). Patterns and descriptions of patterns should be incorporated into the text. Tables should be compiled after the text has been completed. Illustrations (drawings, photographs, graphs) should be attached as separate files in the appropriate resolution (at least 250 dpi). In this situation, a list of illustrations should be made after the text has finished. Drawings can also be inserted at the end of the article with signatures.
2. All material should not exceed 12 pages in Word format (8 pages are recommended). The limit of pages includes illustrations attached in separate files (assuming that 1 figure = ½ page).
3. The format of the text should be as simple as possible (do not use different styles, hyphenation, double and multiple spaces, etc.). Bold, underlined and italicized in the relevant parts of the text, as well as upper and lower indices are allowed. Do not use footnotes and chapter numbering.
4. References to external items - quotations (also applicable to signatures of illustrations and tables) are marked with numbering in square brackets [...]. The numbering corresponds to the list at the end of the article (marked as "Source materials"). The list should be arranged in alphabetical order. Do not include information about source materials in footnotes.
5. If the Author uses materials not covered by his copyright, he should obtain written consent of the owner of these rights to publication (regardless of the source). Copies of such permission should be sent to the Editorial Office.
The following files can be used to prepare attachments:
Big DIFFERENCES between the submitted material and the above requirements will result in sending the whole to the authors with a request for autocorrect. If you have questions, please contact: